Aging In Place
Stay in Your Home, Today & Tomorrow!
It is a fact of life, change happens. We’ve found that moving out of your home is not the only answer to changing needs and like to say, “change your home not your address.” That is why we have developed the Stay in Your Home program. Often just a few minor adaptations make a home much safer and more accessible.
Every one of the project managers at Chermak is certified by the National Association of Home Builders (CAPS). Our comprehensive Stay in Your Home program is a primary focus for our company. That is how seriously we are about making sure families have homes that are safe and accessible. Contact us today to talk to one of our certified aging in place specialists.
Good planning improves accessibility, prevents falls and keeps individuals in their familiar environments longer. We believe that independence is of the utmost importance to people these days. At Chermak, specialized design services are customized to meet the needs of each client.
Our Stay in Your Home program is different from what is offered anywhere else in the industry because solid design is always on the forefront of our minds. Our wide variety of services are tailored to meet your individual needs, but the projects still have to be pretty! We have won national awards for this approach. Call us today, for your free home evaluation.
Some of the Things We Do:
- Install hand railings and grab bars
- Widen doorways and hallways
- Convert entire living spaces
- Bathroom conversions
- Install easy-to-turn faucets and door hardware
- Install automatic doors, lights, faucets, toilets
- Install task lighting according to vision needs
- Install elevators or stair lifts
- Repaint to provide color contrast for visual acuity
- Install adjustable height showerheads
- Install “comfort height” toilets
- Build exterior access ramps